13+ Depression Quotes Deep Heart Pain Quotes Background

13+ Depression Quotes Deep Heart Pain Quotes Background. Behind my smile is a breaking heart, behind my laugh i'm falling apart, behind my eyes are tears at night, behind my body is a soul trying maybe i'm just not meant to live a happy life. Forgiving is optional, but forgetting is impossible.

deep quote on Tumblr
deep quote on Tumblr from 38.media.tumblr.com
It can be lonelier than when you're by yourself when all these individuals surround you. Behind my smile is a breaking heart, behind my laugh i'm falling apart, behind my eyes are tears at night, behind my body is a soul trying maybe i'm just not meant to live a happy life. 1 the scrutiny that young people face on.

Follow these deep depression quotes & sayings for getting motivated for your frustration.

The deepest fear we have, 'the fear beneath all fears,' is the fear of not measuring up, the fear of judgment. Depression quotes will help you to regain interest and make you feel good so if you have depression quotes. Go to table of contents. Famous quotes about real deep depression.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url