View Dark Depression Quotes About Death Background

View Dark Depression Quotes About Death Background. Depression quotes and sayings about depression healthyplace. Depression on my left, loneliness on my right.

Dark Depressing Wallpaper (67+ images)
Dark Depressing Wallpaper (67+ images) from getwallpapers.com
Oh, make me try by sleeping what it is to die, and as gently lay my head on my grave as now my bed! Enjoy reading and share 100 famous quotes about depression death with everyone. 45 depression death famous quotes:

I want to achieve immortality through not dying.

It was strange how in that moment of tragedy, it had seemed so. It's a bit like walking down a long, dark corridor, never knowing when the light will go on. 74. My head is a very dark place. Death on the other hand is scary to think about.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url